1. We recommend cleaning rollers immediately after use.
2. Clean rollers with Acetone solvent, when using them with polyesters.
3. Clean rollers with T-12 solvent, when using them with epoxies.
4. Rolling the roller on the bottom of the solvent bucket is recommended, as that will clean the inside of the roller.
1. Recommended for use with Epoxy Table Top Resin,
when pouring thicker pours.
2. We do not recommend spraying heavily or it will
get into the epoxy and contract.
3. Recommended to be be sprayed as
soon as the epoxy is poured.
1. Vinylester Resin requires 2% MEK-P every time it is used in order to cure properly.
2. The maximum heat temperature is 220°F.
3. This product can be used to help gelcoat bond with epoxy.
4. The ideal temperature is at 77°F. Best results for this product can be obtained at temperatures between 70°F and 85°F, in a clean, dry, dust-free environment.
5. Do not go over 1/8” in thickness. More than 1/8” in thickness will generate too much heat.