1. We recommend cleaning rollers immediately after use.
2. Clean rollers with Acetone solvent, when using them with polyesters.
3. Clean rollers with T-12 solvent, when using them with epoxies.
4. Rolling the roller on the bottom of the solvent bucket is recommended, as that will clean the inside of the roller.
1. Sand with 80 grit.
2. Clean with MEK solvent and let dry.
3. Apply new gelcoat or
a. If applying primer to gelcoat, sand with 220 grit first.
b. If applying paint to gelcoat or primer, sand with 320 grit first.