2. We recommend practicing with a standard fiberglass cloth before attempting your project with carbon fiber.
3. Carbon fiber will not lay down on a hard curved surface without vacuum bagging.
2. This is an economical laminating resin for repairs on boats (not recommended for use below the waterline), autos, etc.
3. This a non-spec resin. It is a mix of different types of polyester resins, according to what is manufactured that day. Boatyard resin contains varying ratios of orthopthalic, isophthalic, and low profile resins and should be sanded between cured laminations to enhance the bond.
4. The ideal temperature is at 77°F. Best results for this product can be obtained at temperatures between 70°F and 85°F, in a clean, dry, dust-free environment.