1. High quality paintbrushes and rollers will yield the smoothest surface upon application.
2. If you want to prolong your working time, you can chill the brushable gelcoat down to 60°F.
3. Spray guns that have a 2.0 nozzle or bigger can be used to spray brushable gelcoat.
4. Brushable gelcoats are intended for use under controlled industrial conditions and are not recommend to be used below 65°F.
1. Polyester resins have a shelf life of 3 months, when kept at temperatures of 77°F or below.
2. MEKP catalyst is recommended for use with this product to work properly.
3. We do not recommended cutting back on the MEKP catalyst.
4. As the weather gets warmer outside, chilling the product will give you more working time.